Monday, August 29, 2011

Trulia Changes Their Branded Pushpins


Trulia recently changed their map pins from the standard brand logo to a green box that displays the list price. I have to ask myself is this the best way to convey data to the consumer? I assume that they kept the green to be in line with their overall brand color but wanted to get more use out of the map.

A possible downside to Trulia is that this alleviates the process of hovering over the property. The process of hovering also gives a picture and some simple information about the house. As a consumer I might hold off at even looking at a property based solely on price, but having that hover and presented with a photo might let my emotion get the better of me and having me click through.

One of Trulia’s strengths is to try new things and get feedback from their user community on how they like it. I will be interested to see how this change is received by the consumers.

If you enjoyed the post, please share it:
Trulia Changes Their Branded Pushpins! A Post By - @SkipCody http://bit.ly/nJ5hTT #MAP #Realestate

No comments:

Post a Comment